Begin your journey
Discover IsoTek’s award-winning range of power conditioning systems developed to improve, enhance and protect the sensitive audio components you own. Power is the first input to any home entertainment system; it flows through the system, used by each component in turn to create the signal that moves the speakers’ drive units and delivers the pixels on the screen. What we see and hear is fashioned from, and by, mains electricity – it’s the ‘raw material’ from which the ‘art’ is created. The Discovery range offers an affordable way to not only protect your investment from dangerous power surges and voltage spikes, but also to guarantee the best possible performance whenever you listen.
Your system value: Up to £3,000
Corvus is an evolution of IsoTek’s award winning Polaris design, reconfigured to feature 9 output sockets and increased wattage. It is a cost effective upgrade to any audio or audio-visual system, delivering improved performance, protection as well as being great value for money.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB.
- Independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination.
- Unique delta filter topology improves product performance.
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
- Maximum continuous power 3,680W.
- Easy ‘plug-n-play’ set-up
- 9 clean power fully star earthed outlets
- Suitable for a complete audio or AV system
- Component from component isolation
- 13,500Amps of instantaneous protection
- Supplied with IsoTek EVO3 Premier power cable
- UK, EU, US, AU, CH & ZA outlets available
- The EVO3 Corvus is a compact yet elegant power distribution strip measuring 363mm in length, 146.5mm wide and just 45mm high. It features 9 individual outlets which reference back to the central PCB. Most power cleaners of this style join output sockets together, running each in series, this is an error as Differential Mode noise created by your connected electronics will cross contaminate from one output to the next. Corvus wiring schematic prevents this.
|Number of outlets||9|
|Type of outlets||UK, EU, US, CH, AU & ZA|
|Standard mains inlet||16A IEC C20|
|Mains voltage||100-240VA / 50-60Hz|
|Maximum current||16A HRC|
|Dimensions||146.5 x 45 x 363mm (W x H x D)|
- “The EVO3 Corvus is a great addition. The sound was more readable, brighter, somewhat richer, and better spread out into space. The basic character of the compositions did not change, but they werE a little bit more vivid and more authoritative.”
Hi-Fi Voice – April 2018 FULL REVIEW
- “Well built and effective in improving the sound by giving a quieter background and smoother flow.”
Hi-Fi World, Jan 2018 FULL REVIEW
“I dont know of any similarly priced rival that can better it. This is a no-nonsense piece of engineering that can handle expansive multi-component systems and help to deliver even more of the qualities you enjoy.”
Hifi Choice, Nov 2017 FULL REVIEW
Lyd & Bilde, Sept 2017
AWARDS FOR THE EVO3 CORVUS
EXPERIENCE IT LIVE
ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Experience the EVO3 Corvus live at your local dealer.
RECOMMENDED UPGRADE FOR EVO3 CORVUS
RECOMMENDED UPGRADE FOR EVO3 CORVUS
“IsoTek’s multi award winning Polaris has been expanded to give greater power with more clean power outlets. This new design also includes a simple wall mounting system. High quality power at an affordable price.”
IsoTek Design Team