Begin your journey
Discover IsoTek’s award-winning range of power conditioning systems developed to improve, enhance and protect the sensitive audio components you own. Power is the first input to any home entertainment system; it flows through the system, used by each component in turn to create the signal that moves the speakers’ drive units and delivers the pixels on the screen. What we see and hear is fashioned from, and by, mains electricity – it’s the ‘raw material’ from which the ‘art’ is created.
The Discovery range offers an affordable way to not only protect your investment from dangerous power surges and voltage spikes, but also to guarantee the best possible performance whenever you listen.
Your system value: Up to £3,000
Deploy IsoPlug around your home to stop Differential Mains noise created by personal computers, fridge freezers, microwave ovens, in fact anything with a power supply. Simply plug into wall sockets next to these appliances for immediate effect.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- Shunts mains noise away from your sensitive audio components.
- Can be deployed next to devices that create mains noise.
- Useful and cost effective way to upgrade a standard mains distribution block.
- 27,000A of instantaneous protection.
- LED indicator light.
- Available in UK, EU, US and AU versions.
- Removes mains noise from around the home
- Versatile solution that can be plugged next to noise producing appliances (computers)
- Easy to install, and can be in all wall sockets
- Compact design
- LED indicator light, show the circuit is engaged and active
IsoPlug is a versatile shunt filter system that goes across the live and neutral of the mains supply. It is easy to use and deploy around your home. Position IsoPlug next to components that create an increased amount of Differential Mode noise, these being computers, fridge freezers, telephone chargers, etc. It is also possible to upgrade a power distribution strip by plugging IsoPlug as the beginning.
|Mains voltage||100 – 240VAC|
|Mains frequency||50 – 60Hz|
|Dimensions||50 x 60 x 45mm (W x H x D)|
There are currently no downloads available for this product.
“No Hi-Fi system should be without some kind of mains improver and this one’s a gem”
Hi-Fi Choice Magazine