Begin your journey
Discover IsoTek’s award-winning range of power conditioning systems developed to improve, enhance and protect the sensitive audio components you own. Power is the first input to any home entertainment system; it flows through the system, used by each component in turn to create the signal that moves the speakers’ drive units and delivers the pixels on the screen. What we see and hear is fashioned from, and by, mains electricity – it’s the ‘raw material’ from which the ‘art’ is created.
The Discovery range offers an affordable way to not only protect your investment from dangerous power surges and voltage spikes, but also to guarantee the best possible performance whenever you listen.
Your system value: Up to £3,000
Your chance to enter IsoTek’s innovative and multi award-winning range of power conditioning solutions. Polaris is a cost effective upgrade to any audio or audio-visual system, delivering improved performance, protection and astonishing value for money.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 30dB.
- Independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination.
- Unique delta filter topology improves product performance.
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
- Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
- Maximum continues power 2,300W.
- Easy ‘plug-n-play’ set-up
- Suitable for a complete audio or AV system
- Component from component isolation
- 13,500Amps of instantaneous protection
- UK, EU, US, AU, CH & ZA outlets available
- The EVO3 Polaris is a compact yet elegant power distribution strip measuring 480mm in length, 80mm wide and just 45mm high. It features 6 individual outlets which reference back to the central PCB. Most power cleaners of this style join output sockets together, running each in series, this is an error as Differential Mode noise created by your connected electronics will cross contaminate from one output to the next. Polaris wiring schematic prevents this.
Use Polaris with IsoTek’s EVO3 Premier cable for best results.
|Number of outlets||6|
|Type of outlets||UK, EU, US, CH, AU & ZA|
|Standard mains inlet||10A IEC fused|
|Mains voltage||100-240VA / 50-60Hz|
|Maximum current||10A HRC|
|Total wattage||2,300W (UK, EU, CH, AU, ZA) 1,100W (US)|
|Dimensions||80 x 45 x 480mm (W x H x D)|
“Well, maybe not broken, but certainly not working in a way you could describe as healthy. Don’t believe me? Come, grab an Isotek….even with the addition of IsoTek’s most basic filter board (the EVO3 Polaris) a cacophony of nonsense was banished from the system. It was audible instantly. For every model we tried further up the IsoTek line, we heard a significant improvement again, again and again. I can’t stress this enough – come and try some IsoTek.”
Miranda Hi-Fi, Oct. 2019 READ ARTICLE
EVO3 POLARIS WINS ROAST AWARD ACCESSORY 2019-2020 READ ARTICLE
“More space, lower noise and greater resolution… An increase in timing precision, depth of bass and a much greater sense of musical flow. Highly recommended and particularly good value for money.”
Hi-Fi Choice Magazine
Click an image for a quick view.
Polaris Group 27x27cm (Black)
Polaris Group 27x27cm (White)
Polaris Vertical 20x30cm (Black)
Polaris Vertical 20x30cm (White)
Polaris and Sirius
Polaris and Initium
AWARDS FOR THE EVO3 POLARIS
EXPERIENCE IT LIVE
Arrange an appointment now
RECOMMENDED UPGRADE FOR EVO3 POLARIS
RECOMMENDED UPGRADE FOR EVO3 POLARIS
EVO3 MINI MIRA
“IsoTek’s EVO3 Polaris convinced us from the start. It results in a more light-footed and relaxed sound, maybe even a little more coherent than before. Completely convincing in every way.”
lite-magazin, Germany – Jan 2015