The sum is greater
A new series of compact power cleaning systems that deliver cutting edge performance in an elegant half rack width format. Mosaic balances ultimate power conditioning, voltage stabilisation and mains sine wave generation in a series of components that you can select to suit all of your audio or audio-visual system needs. Create your own clean power solution. Choose the EVO3 Mosaic Genesis, a hybrid conditioner combining IsoTek’s ultimate sine wave generation as well as high-current circuits. Add the Mosaic Titan to further increase high-current performance with IsoTek’s award-winning Direct-Coupled© technology. Individual pieces that combine to create perfectly arranged solutions – that’s IsoTek Mosaic.
YOUR SYSTEM VALUE: £10,000 – £35,000
EVO3 TITAN ONE
The Titan One re-engineers IsoTek’s unique multi-award winning Direct-Coupled© technology into a discrete single cell version, offering the ultimate high current, low impedance power conditioner in the smallest form factor possible.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers a clean high current, low impedence, low distortion mains supply.
- Unique single cell mains cleaning system that reduces RFI by 82dB (50 ohms standard) down to 5Hz frequency range.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- 3680W of high current clean power for power amplifiers sub woofers etc.
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low impedence, high current power for power amps, mono blocks etc.
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- Compact and elegant design measuring just 75mm in width allowing 6 units to be placed side by side on an equipment rack
- Combine Titan One with Genesis One for a Full system upgrade
- Link units together so that only one input power cable is needed from the wall socket
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning Premier power cable
- UK, EU, US, ZA, Australian and Swiss specifications available
IsoTek’s EVO3 Titan One is a highly compact state of the art high current low impedence power cleaner designed for high current equipment, for example power amplifiers, sub woofers, active loudspeakers. Titan One features award winning Direct Coupled Design network technology taken from IsoTek’s Ultimate Series Genesis.
The product is ideal for high current components and will deliver a continuous maximum of 3680W from the single rear outlet. Multiple Titan or Genesis Ones can be linked together and positioned side by side on an equipment support rack using the “link cable”. This avoids the need for multiple power cables from wall sockets for every unit.
A total of six Titan or Genesis Ones can be positioned side by side to create a rack width unit.
Titan One is housed in an extruded and machined aluminium chassis.
|Number of outlets||1+ linking outlet|
|Outlet (low impedence, high current)||2,300W|
|Mains inlet||10A IEC C20|
|Mains voltage||100 to 240V depending upon model|
|Mains frequency||50 to 60Hz depending upon model|
|Dimensions||75 x 125 x 470mm (W x H x D)|
“The EVO3 Titan One lets your system create a truly impressive, confident, holographic, three-dimensional sound. More settled, more precise and more readable. It’s an excellent way to demonstrate how your high-end components can really play at 100% – and you may be surprised at how good this can be.”
Hi-Fi Voice – April 2018 Full Review
“The EVO3 Titan One lowers the background noise of your system slightly, enough to liberate the dynamic range of that component somewhat without any compromises elsewhere. Used on its own,it has a smoothing quality to the performance, opening up the soundstage slightly and presenting the sound in a more even-handed manner.”
Alan Sircom, June 2017, Hi-Fi+ Full Review
Experience it live
Arrange an appointment nowExperience the EVO3 Titan One live at your local dealer.
RECOMMENDED UPGRADE FOR EVO3 TITAN ONE
RECOMMENDED UPGRADE FOR EVO3 TITAN ONE
EVO3 GENESIS ONE
“The ultimate high current power system for integrated, stereo or mono block power amplifiers. Combine six units side by side to make a standard rack width component, or combine with Genesis One for the ultimate bespoke power cleaning solution!”
IsoTek Design Team