Search for perfection
Maintaining a healthy environment for your audio or AV system is essential. IsoTek’s multi-award-winning Select range guarantees to provide your system with pure power, ensuring that you achieve the best possible audio quality whenever you listen. Ownership of a Select product will maximise your musical enjoyment through innovative proprietary technologies, which have been independently acknowledged to be the finest money can buy and endorsed by numerous magazine reviews and awards not only in the UK but also throughout Europe, America and the Far East.
YOUR SYSTEM VALUE: £12,500 – £30,000
The new EVO3 Titan is a progression of IsoTek’s original multi-award winning design. Whilst utilising the unique Direct-Coupled© technology, the circuit has been radically updated. EVO3 Titan offers the ultimate high current/ power conditioner in the smallest form factor.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 82dB (50 ohms standard), down to 5Hz frequency range.
- Unique nine-stage conditioning network in a series parallel configuration, that delivers extremely low-impedance and high-current power. An increase of 20% Differential Mode and 600% Common Mode filtering compared to the original GII Titan. 50% of the 40A Super Titan circuit reconfigured to 20A.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 112,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system with earth fault protector.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two independent outlets deliver 4,600W continuous power with 25,000W transient ability (supply permitting).
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
- Unlimited transient ability
- Suitable for all audio or AV components, but dedicated for high current use, power amplifiers, subwoofers, active loudspeaker
- Compact yet elegant design
- Expand outlets via Link cable to other IsoTek products
- High quality resonance deadening compound (RDC) feet
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning EVO3 Premier power cable
- UK, EU, US & AU specifications available
IsoTek’s EVO3 Titan redefines what is possible for high current low impedance power conditioning for large power amplifiers. Titan is a perfect way to upgrade either a Solus, Aquarius or Sigmas’s performance too. Simply use the Titan Auxiliary out and a special Link cable to power additional IsoTek power conditioners for enhanced performance.
Titan features IsoTek’s unique Direct-Coupled © circuit topology and will allow amplifiers to realise more dynamic band width, give increased bass articulation and control with a larger more holographic soundstage.
Housed in a striking steel and machined aluminium chassis Titan is the perfect upgrade for high current electronics.
|Number of outlets||2 + Multi-Link|
|Type of outlets||UK, EU, US, AU|
|Mains inlet||C20 IEC|
|Maximum current||20Amps continuous|
|Total power (nominal 230V)||4600W|
|Dimensions||275 x1 82.5 x 275mm (W x H x D)|
“There are some upgrades that, once heard, cannot be lived without… I can only congratulate IsoTek on this product. It is nothing short of superb. A very successful upgrade of the GII Titan.”
Hi-Fi World Magazine
“I fully believe every Audiophile should understand the importance of Electricity in their audio system. However, mostly, those who have tried have had bad experiences, poor sonic quality and bad performance. These poorly designed AC Filtering devices have had such negative effects that it has caused many to simply give up and not use AC filters at all.
“The good news is that IsoTek’s EVO3 Titan removes any fears of poor performance. The Titan maintains the original tonality of the connected equipment, but also adds amazing enhancements to the overall sound.“
Audiotechnique Magazine Hong Kong
AWARDS FOR THE EVO3 TITAN
EXPERIENCE IT LIVE
ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT NOW
“The good news is that IsoTek’s EVO3 Titan removes any fears of poor performance. The Titan maintains the original tonality of the connected equipment, but also adds amazing enhancements to the overall sound.”
Audiotechnique Magazine Hong Kong